The IDM Bookshop caters for a wide range of high quality books from leading international as well as locally based writers. The primary suppliers of the books in the IDM Bookshop are the Islamic Foundation in the United Kingdom (KUBE Publications) and the Maktaba Darussalam Publishers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Visit the IDM Bookshop and/or click on the link below to view listings of our Qurans/ Books/ Literature available.
Current recommended publications include :
“Towards Understanding The Quran” An Abridged version of Tafhim al-Quran by Sayyid Abul A’la Mawdudi.
“Muslim Civilization, The Causes of Decline and Need for Reform” by M. Umer Chapra.
Current IDM publications of note, include :
1. “Muhammad (s) in the Bible” by Dr. Jamal Badawi
2. “Jesus & Christianity from an Islamic Perspective” by IDM Publications
3. “Prohibition of Interest” by Umer Chapra
4. “Teachings of Islam (Zulu)” by IDM Publications
5. “Towards Understanding Islam (Zulu)” by Moulana Maududi
6. “Islam for Africa” Africa for Islam” by Sheikh Ahmad Lemu
7. “Gender Equity in Islam” Basic Principals” by Dr. Jamal Badawi
8. “Islam & Contemporary Economic Challenges” by Prof. Khurshid Ahmad
9. “Africa’s Islamic Heritage” by Dr. Suleman Dangor